- The Newberg Downtown Wineries presents the Taste of Newberg – Night Market at the Chehalem Cultural Center. Admission to the Market is FREE, but to take advantage of all the market has to offer you can purchase a Newberg Downtown Wineries Tasting Passport! We will be featuring all 9 of the Newberg Downtown Wineries, along with several other wineries from the Newberg area. We are excited to be featuring distilleries, local artists and food from amazing local vendors as well. Come enjoy local vendors from Newberg and beyond! Featured Vendors: • Anam Cara Cellars • Artisanal Wine Cellars • Bravuro Cellars • Chehalem Winery • Cliff Creek Cellars in Newberg • Et Fille • Longplay Wine • Purple Cow Vineyards • VinTyr AND MORE! Tasting Passport includes (1) tasting at each of (9) Newberg Downtown Wineries & a Go-Vino Glass. Wine will be available to enjoy by the glass and bottles will be available take home purchase. Cheers! *Please be prepared to show your ID.
- Join Yamhill Valley Vineyards Winemaker, Ariel Eberle, for a Winemaker Dinner at the incredibly delectable Rosmarino in Newberg! Dinner starts at 7pm and will include a 5 course meal of Italian dishes prepared by Dario and his staff at Rosmarino. Each dish will be paired with one of Yamhill Valley Vineyard’s estate grown wines. Tickets are available through Open Table – make sure to reserve your seats in advance. Late cancellations and no-shows will incur a fee.
- You’re Invited to Celebrate Our Very Best! With every vintage there is one new oak barrel that truly stands out. Representing a single block and single clone from our three estate vineyards – Corral Creek, Stoller, and Ridgecrest – our Best Barrel wines are our most limited offerings with only 25 cases produced from each site. This is a futures event, meaning each guest can purchase these exclusive wines before, or during, the barrel tasting. Historically, these limited wines sell out at the event, so this is your chance to secure them before they’re gone. All Best Barrel wines are sequentially numbered, attesting that these wines are truly limited in production. Tasting Fee will be waived with the purchase of Best Barrel 3-pack or more. No further discounts will be applied for this event however Club Members and Prior Best Barrel Buyers may extend their event price to friends and family. *Our 2018 Best Barrel wines will be bottled this winter, released in early spring.
- Join Dave, Sara, Katie, Gabrielle and our mystery guest pourers to celebrate the season with our Holiday “Hornucopia” Wine Country Thanksgiving open house event the weekend before Thanksgiving—no appointment necessary! Can’t make it before Thanksgiving? Don’t worry. We’ll also be open immediately after Thanksgiving on (Black) Friday, Saturday and Sunday (November 29, 30 and December 1). Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Guests will sample four of Bells Up Winery’s handcrafted wines, paired with light fare and spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from the one and only wineporch. Featured Wines: – 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc – 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir (pairs great with turkey and the in-laws) – 2016 Titan Pinot Noir – 2018 Firebird Syrah BARREL FUTURES For more information, please contact email@example.com or 503.537.1328.
- Join us as we celebrate another successful harvest season at Bergström Wines! We will be featuring a flight of our current release wines, and locally sourced small bites. This is one of the few times each year that guests may visit the winery without an appointment to taste our wines. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to meet some of the founders of Bergström Wines, as well as our wonderful hospitality team. $40 for guests, waived with a two bottle purchase of featured wines. Complimentary for four people per Bergström club membership. For those seeking a more private and exclusive experience, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an EKOLLON Tasting at the Bergström Vineyard in the Dundee Hills. To RSVP for the Thanksgiving Harvest Celebration,, please email email@example.com or call 503-554-0468. Learn more https://kazzit.com/event/thanksgiving-harvest-celebration.html
- Join us at the Tasting Room this Thanksgiving weekend for the single release of our 2018 Mondeuse Pétillant Naturel, a limited production, sparkling red wine available for the 2018 vintage only. Taste through a flight of six library and new release wines enjoy a paired bite with your Mondeuse Pétillant Naturel, and stock up for the holidays. Pre-orders available beginning October 9th. To inquire about the wine, please contact Dave Rice.
- Category: Culinary Classes12/6/2019, 10:00 am-1/3/2020, 10:30 amVenue: 2750 E 9th St
Newberg, Oregon 97132Join us every Friday for our Community Coffee Class and explore the world of coffee. This is a great time to ask questions and dive a bit deeper about the coffees we are serving, the newest trends in the coffee industry, and the journey coffee goes on to get from the farm to your cup. These classes are typically about 30 minutes.
Search results for: Updated on November 11, 2019