We Believe that when you want to go far, go together.
Welcome to the first online niche directory of craft food and drink producers. Do you sometimes feel like a needle in a haystack? Add your business to the Guide and stand out with the community of artisanal, craft producers.
We know you have other directory listing options. On The Local Dish, your story is the inspiration. Even with popular search sites, food seekers find it difficult to easily locate businesses and products that match their values and lifestyle preference for transparency, sustainability, authenticity, and handcrafted, locally sourced food+drink. They want to support businesses that care about community, collaboration, the earth and each other.
Here are the categories that customers are searching:
- Beer, cocktail and wine bars
- Coffee roasters
- Farms, ranches and CSA’s
- Farmers markets
- Food trucks
- Grocery stores (with a local products focus)
- Beer, wine and spirits retail shops
- Restaurants and cafes
- Specialty artisanal products
The Guide is your home to gain visibility as a group in the marketplace. The ad-free geo-location directory, events calendar and content platform are designed to put your business front and center for consumers, with connection in mind.
So, we brought easy search to authentic, handcrafted product and experiences in a mobile responsive guide for discovery….at home and on the road.
The Guide easily reaches a self-identified audience of locals and visitors who want to taste the local culture with the information they need to make buying decisions.
Here’s what you can do in the Guide with your listing:
- Add your business information, special offerings, events and hours of operation
- Upload photos
- Choose your categories and tags
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Accept reservations
- Receive appointment or quote requests
- Offer a coupon or special deal
- Utilize click-to-call
- Display events directly on your listing page
- Add extensive business description AND separate feature story
- Spend less per year than a typical Yelp listing
Request Media Kit for more details.
Ready to reach the “right” customers? Head over to our contact form and we will be in touch right away.