- Oregon’s annual olive oil celebration is back for its tenth year! Olio Nuovo (‘new oil’) is Durant Olive Mill’s complimentary festival honoring the completion of this season’s olive harvest and milling of extra virgin olive oil. Olio Nuovo is paired with complimentary appetizers like traditional Italian Bruschetta, fresh baked baguette and classic mozzarella paired with Durant’s line of sea salts. Have a taste of Durant Vineyards estate wine while taking in the verdant Willamette Valley views. Join our Olive Miller’s for a tour of Oregon’s only commercial olive mill every 30 minutes. Enjoy live music, cooking demos and experience some of Oregon’s top food producers in the Local Marketplace Tent next to Durant Vineyards Wine Tasting Room. Meander through Red Ridge Farms Nursery & Gift Shop where you’ll find everything you need to build a holiday centerpiece or tablescape. Shop Locally crafted wreaths, holiday decor, houseplants, olive oil body care, local cookbook and more at the Red Ridge Farms Gift Shop. Food Trucks: Bad Dog Bakery The Farmer’s Lunchbox Local Marketplace: Sweetheart Kelly’s Jelly Caravan Coffee Nestucca Bay Creamery Foxglove Chocolate Marion Acres Marshall’s Haute Sauce Souper Natural Soups Pinolo Gelato Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Popcorn Company Scratch Meats Esotico Pasta
- Category: Food Tasting11/24/2019, 11:00 am-4:00 pmVenue: 602 SE Salmon St
Portland, Oregon 97214Portland Flea is a monthly marketplace of Portland’s best vintage curators, makers, and locally sourced goods, hosted by Rejuvenation in SE Portland. Amazing local food and beverage purveyors brought to you by Renata + Figlia Americana, including a bar with seasonal cocktails, the *BEST* porchetta in PDX, and more. Admission is FREE and open to all ages. Open the last Sunday of the month. > WHEN: LAST SUNDAYS, 11am – 4pm > WHERE: Rejuvenation + Jacobsen Salt Co. on SE 6th & Salmon > WHAT YOU’LL FIND: 60+ vendors popping up monthly selling vintage furniture, decor, clothing, locally made goods, functional art, plants, and more. > PETS: Dogs welcome! > KIDS: YES, this market is fun for all ages. More info + full vendor list | www.pdxflea.com Follow along on Instagram | @PortlandFlea We look forward to spending the last Sunday of the month with you at FLEA. 2019 PRESENTING PARTNERS | Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East Figlia Americana Jacobsen Salt Co.
- 11/28/2019, 11:00 am-8:00 pmVenue: 315 E 5th St
Medford, Oregon 97501Celebrate Thanksgiving Day at Common Block Brewing! We’ll be serving a special menu alongside a four-course traditional Thanksgiving meal (in case you have a hankering for turkey, mashers, cranberry sauce, stuffing dessert…you know, the good stuff). Whether you’re looking for a beer break with friends, a pre-dinner snack, post-dinner dessert or the full Thanksgiving shebang, we’re here for you! We’re taking reservations for parties of any size on Thanksgiving Day. Call us at (541) 326-2277, and we’ll set aside a table with your name on it!
- 11/28/2019, 12:00 pm-8:00 pmVenue: 200 N Riverside Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501Join us for our annual Thanksgiving Buffet Celebration! Explore menu below and make your reservations. **MENU** – Starters – Rosemary Ciabatta Bread, House Made Sweet Rolls Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup Caesar Salad, Fried Capers, Rosemary Croutons Spinach Salad, Spiced Pecans, Blue Cheese, Pear Vinaigrette Golden Beet Salad, Arugula, Goat Cheese, Honey – Tarragon Vinaigrette Seafood Display Shrimp Cocktail, Oysters on the Half Shell, Smoked Salmon Puffs – Side Dishes – Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes Bacon-Sage Sourdough Stuffing Three Cheese Cauliflower Gratin Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Bacon & Maple Mustard Glaze, Pecans Candied Yams, Pecan Streusel Green Beans, Wild Mushrooms, Sherry, Mornay Sauce, Crispy Onion Rings – Entrees – Cider Brined Roast Turkey, Pan Gravy Garlic Roasted Beef Tri-Tip, Creamed Horseradish, Au Jus Carved Smoked Honey Cardamom Glazed Ham, Cranberry Orange Mostarda -Dessert Buffet- Slab Pies with Chantilly Cream: Apple, Pumpkin, Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Butternut Squash Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Persimmon & White Chocolate Brioche Bread Pudding
- 11/28/2019, 1:00 pm-6:30 pmVenue: 212 E Main St
Ashland, Oregon 97520Join us for our annual Thanksgiving Dinner at LARKS or in the beautifully lit Crystal Room at the historic Ashland Springs Hotel. ** MENU ** Rosemary Bread & Butter – Choice of First Course – Creamy Truffle Potato Soup Organic Field Greens Salad Roasted Braeburn Apples, Candied Hazelnuts, Lemon Chevre, White Balsamic & Medjool Date Vinaigrette Delicata Squash & House Pancetta Risotto Fritters Kale Pistou, Pecorino Aioli – Choice of Entree- Pan Seared Arctic Char Sage Brown Butter, Celeriac Apple Puree, Potato Fennel Bacon Hash, Pea Tendrils Oven Roasted Turkey, White & Dark Meat Pan Gravy, Buttermilk Whipped Potatoes, Country Sausage Baguette Stuffing, Cranberry Relish Cider Brined & Grilled Carlton Farms Pork Porterhouse Balsamic Apricot Glaze, Smashed & Fried New Potatoes, Pernod Creamed Kale Cannellini Bean & Butternut Squash Stew Foraged Mushrooms, Roasted Garlic, Grilled Broccolini, Spinach, Preserved Lemon Marinated Feta, Chili Flakes – Choice of Dessert – Classic Pumpkin Pie Pepita Streusel, Chantilly Cream Pecan Tart Brandied Hard Sauce
- Gather your friends and family for our annual Thanksgiving Open House in the beautiful Dundee Hills! Shop Sokol Blosser delicacies made by our culinary team, peruse special guest vendors, and grab props for the photo booth, all while enjoying a special flight of wine. Your ticket includes a GoVino glass. Also, don’t miss our magnum sale November 23-30! Just in time for your holiday celebrations.
- Join us as we celebrate another successful harvest season at Bergström Wines! We will be featuring a flight of our current release wines, and locally sourced small bites. This is one of the few times each year that guests may visit the winery without an appointment to taste our wines. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to meet some of the founders of Bergström Wines, as well as our wonderful hospitality team. $40 for guests, waived with a two bottle purchase of featured wines. Complimentary for four people per Bergström club membership. For those seeking a more private and exclusive experience, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an EKOLLON Tasting at the Bergström Vineyard in the Dundee Hills. To RSVP for the Thanksgiving Harvest Celebration,, please email email@example.com or call 503-554-0468. Learn more https://kazzit.com/event/thanksgiving-harvest-celebration.html