- Help us kick off Summer with our first Sangria Party of the Season. Each month we’ll be featuring 3 of our Portland-Made Wines + 3 Elevated Sangrias. Admission includes a tasting of each of the wines and live music with Gabe Hess 4pm – 7pm. Admission/Tasting Fee $12 Wine available by the glass and bottle with Sangria available by the glass and Growler. Plus small plates available for purchase.
- NewCategory: Food and Drink Tasting8/3/2019, 4:30 pm-7:00 pmVenue: 18 W Stewart Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501Please join us for a great tasting with Oran Mor Artisan Mead! This will be a fun and unique tasting. They will be pouring the entire lineup of mead for the event. Mead Selection (Order Subject to Change): Dryad’s Dance Peach Mead Pooka’s Ride Rainier Cherry Mead Persephone’s Kiss Pomegranate Honey Wine Aphrodite’s Obsession Hibiscus, Elderberry, and Lime Honey Mead Odin’s Eye Reserve Spiced Mesquite Blossom Honey Mead Sol Orange Blossom Honey Mead Áine Orange Blossom Honey Mead w/ Rose Petal & Lemon Balm The kitchen will be open serving Pinnacle Pies all day while supplies last. Hope to see you here! -Your friends at Old 99 Wine Shop & Specialty Foods
- Category: Dining Event8/4/2019, 2:00 pm-5:00 pmVenue: 2225 E Burnside St
Portland, Oregon 97214Each Saturday and Sunday Pix Patisserie offers a formal (but fun!) tea service with seatings at 2PM and 3PM. The $38 menu includes a pot of tea from Townshend’s Tea House and a selection of 14 sweet and savory bite sized treats – think French macarons and mini éclairs, quail eggs in prosciutto and salmon tea sandwiches, and thick, indulgent chocolat chaud! A vegetarian menu is available. Reservations are required and taken through Friday 4PM each week. Call 971-271-7166
- NewMélodie Picard, owner of The Oregon Cheese Cave, will be at The Rogue Grape plating, serving and educating through 5 pairings of local wines made with Italian varietals and Italian cheeses. Featured Wineries: Bayer Family Estate Cliff Creek Cellars at the Vineyard DANCIN Vineyards Troon Vineyard
- DANCIN invites you to join us for our “First Wednesday Tour & Picnic” series! This is a seasonal opportunity to experience the various stages of development in a Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vineyard. A price of $35 per guest per day includes an immersive tour, wine tasting throughout the tour, and a picnic dinner. Parties of 6 or more will receive a 10% discount (please call us at 541-245-1122 before placing your reservation to secure the discount). Additionally, you will receive a 15% discount on any bottles of wines purchased on the day of the event. (Wine club members will receive up to a 25% discount on bottles.) Join us for one day or all days in the series! Reserve your spot today at https://www.exploretock.com/dancinvineyards/
- NewCategory: Food Tasting8/8/2019, 5:30 pm-7:30 pmVenue: 296 E 5th Ave
Eugene, Oregon 97401There are so many creative people in the Marché kitchens–next up, Mike Snyder & Stevie Provencio are bringing an evening of traditional BBQ to the Blackboard demo kitchen in Provisions Market Hall. They’ve designed a menu of classics: beef brisket, pork ribs, bbq chicken green chile mac, potato salad, corn on the cob, baked beans watermelon salad, wedge salad grilled peaches & cream Get into the swing of summer and join us for this one-night only restaurant.
- NewCategory: Drink8/9/2019, 6:00 pm-9:00 pmVenue: 45 E 8th Ave
Eugene, Oregon 97401Taste a collection of historical Tiki drinks! Plus, learn while you try them: what’s the real origin of these drinks? How did they come about? Includes the Zombie, Scorpion, Queen’s Park Fix, the Mai Tai, and a more recent addition: the Wiki Wacker. The cost includes a full size version of your favorite drink. Come early or stay late for an amazing dinner! Don’t drink? You can join us, too… We save a couple spaces each Tasting Night for guests who are non-drinkers. They receive snacks to nibble on and a non-alcoholic drink of their choice. Cost is $15 (does not include dinner).
- VegOut! Events is proud to announce year 2 of VegOut! Portland – back at Holladay Park with even more than last year! We are again partnering with NW Veg, a local vegan non-profit, as our charity partner (a portion of proceeds benefit this local 501c3). Hold your beer (lot’s more this time), because we are going to show you how an outdoor Vegan Festival can be done better! VegOut! Events returns for the 2nd Annual VegOut! Portland Vegan Beer & Food Festival, a two-day event on August 10 & 11, 2019! Fresh off a 3 city tour in 2018, we will celebrate the summer in 2019 VegOut! style, with LOTS of improvements (we took your feedback), in our biggest and best festival yet! Set in the relaxing and peaceful Holladay Park during some of the best weather of the year, VegOut! Portland is a celebration of vegan food & drink (lots of it), live entertainment, educational speakers, chef demonstrations, fitness classes, and a ton of fun for all! More than 100 expected vendors will be exhibiting, with a full line up of vegan programming for 2 full days of action! Tickets ON SALE NOW! Take advantage of advance pricing – save money off the door! MORE INFORMATION – CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: https://www.vegoutevents.com/
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.