- Category: Wine Tasting11/23/2019, 11:00 am-11/24/2019, 5:00 pmVenue: 6451 NE Hilltop Ln
Dayton, Oregon 97114Winter’s Hill Estate owner & winemaker, Russell Gladhart, will be in the tasting room offering barrel tastings of the 2019 vintage Pinot Noirs. The 2019 vintage has just been laid to rest and will age in barrel for the next 12 months. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a sneak peek of the new wines. This is a casual day of tasting, and no reservations needed. We will take a group back to the barrels every half hour starting at 11:30am, and the last time with be 4:00pm.
- You’re Invited to Celebrate Our Very Best! With every vintage there is one new oak barrel that truly stands out. Representing a single block and single clone from our three estate vineyards – Corral Creek, Stoller, and Ridgecrest – our Best Barrel wines are our most limited offerings with only 25 cases produced from each site. This is a futures event, meaning each guest can purchase these exclusive wines before, or during, the barrel tasting. Historically, these limited wines sell out at the event, so this is your chance to secure them before they’re gone. All Best Barrel wines are sequentially numbered, attesting that these wines are truly limited in production. Tasting Fee will be waived with the purchase of Best Barrel 3-pack or more. No further discounts will be applied for this event however Club Members and Prior Best Barrel Buyers may extend their event price to friends and family. *Our 2018 Best Barrel wines will be bottled this winter, released in early spring.
- We hope you’ll be able to join us for our annual Pre-Thanksgiving celebration on Saturday, November 23, from 11am to 3pm. Your entrance fee includes small bites and a tasting of our current release wines. Please email email@example.com or call 503-864-2700 to secure your tickets. Due to the popularity of our Pre-Thanksgiving tastings, we kindly ask that you RSVP to only one Open House.
- Category: Wine Tasting11/23/2019, 11:00 am-4:00 pmVenue: Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Oregon 9753018 wineries in the Applegate participate in this fun, self-guided tour. You pick your starting location from the list below, but you’re free to visit any number of the 18 wineries on the Trail. Each winery will offer an appetizer and a wine for tasting plus an educational opportunity to learn more about the wine making craft. We’ll be posting the final list of pairings closer to the event, so check back for details. This event also provides a great opportunity to stock up on wines for gifts or parties. We encourage you to bring your friends, designate a driver and enjoy this great event. Its also the perfect opportunity to explore new wineries that you’ve never been to before! Uncorked guests will also enjoy being Wine Club members for a day with 15% OFF all Applegate Wine Trail wines the day of Uncorked. Designated drivers don’t need to purchase a ticket and may sample the food. The event will conclude at 4pm, however many tasting rooms will remain open until 5pm.
- Join Dave, Sara, Katie, Gabrielle and our mystery guest pourers to celebrate the season with our Holiday “Hornucopia” Wine Country Thanksgiving open house event the weekend before Thanksgiving—no appointment necessary! Can’t make it before Thanksgiving? Don’t worry. We’ll also be open immediately after Thanksgiving on (Black) Friday, Saturday and Sunday (November 29, 30 and December 1). Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Guests will sample four of Bells Up Winery’s handcrafted wines, paired with light fare and spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from the one and only wineporch. Featured Wines: – 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc – 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir (pairs great with turkey and the in-laws) – 2016 Titan Pinot Noir – 2018 Firebird Syrah BARREL FUTURES For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.537.1328.
- Meet winemakers at the fall wine club party and enjoy crepes crafted by R&R Culinary. Taste the wines in the fall wine releases poured by the vintners of Carlton Winemakers Studio! It’s always a fabulous time.
- Category: Drink11/23/2019, 2:00 pm-8:00 pmVenue: 1126 SW Morrison St
Portland, Oregon 972055+ Venues! Discounted Drinks at all venues! Entry to the after party! Free take-home swag! Limited up to the first 100 people. Event Day Registration Time: 2p-4p Registration Venue: Comma Cocktail Lounge THIS EVENT IS 100% RAIN OR SHINE About us: Bar Crawl Unlimited is a small business that has one goal… Create memories that will last a lifetime! Our events are immensely popular, but for this theme we will keep the numbers lower to enhance the experience of the ticket holders. This means that this event WILL SELL OUT WAY IN ADVANCE. You must have a ticket be a part of the crawl and enjoy the benefits. Wristbands will be checked at all venues. You must attend the event to collect your take home swag, it will not be shipped to you It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to collect their take home swag on the day if you are in the first 100 or so in line. 21+ event, photo ID required all day All tickets are non refundable, but are transferable: simply forward your barcoded ticket to somebody if you can no longer attend! The promoter reserves the right to change the venues and order of venues at any given time. Refunds are not accepted but we are flexible if you cannot make this event after getting tickets email us and we can give you a credit to another crawl!
- Join Youngberg Hill as we turn our event center into a 1920’s speakeasy and enjoy our cool vintages of the 2000’s. We will celebrate wines from 2001, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013 and a surprise warm weather vintage. So put on your fanciest 1920’s attire and join us for food, fun and classic wine just in time for Thanksgiving! Costumes are optional for this party – but a password is required from all our guests (don’t worry, we’ll email it to you).