- Join Apple Outlaw at our monthly #PACIFICAPARTY for an afternoon of fun enjoying cider, friends, local food and live music! FOOD TRUCK | CRAFTS TABLE | KID-FRIENDLY | CIDER | GROWLER FILLS | LIVE MUSIC | GAMES | NO COVER JULY LINEUP: FOOD: Heart and Bowl MUSIC: TBA (3-5PM) DRAFT CIDERS: TBA 10% of our proceeds be donated to support Pacifica: A Garden in the Siskiyous. Learn more about the property and all their amenities here: http://pacificagarden.org/
- SweetWaters on the River along with Lavelle Vineyards will host a summer social event called Swirl, Sniff, Sip, and Bites. Meet the wine maker and enjoy samples prepared by the chef. Wine Tasting 5 – 8 pm. Bites Tasting 6 – 7 pm.
- NewJoin us at Marché as we explore the celebrated cuisine of Basque country, the delicious southern area which straddles the border between France & Spain. Wines available by the glass, bottle or flight. FIRST COURSE Pintxos wood roasted squid in ink, house-cured anchovy with roasted peppers & goat cheese croquette SECOND COURSE Haricots Verts, Figues et Noix au Vinaigrette de Jerez green beans, figs, walnuts & sherry vinaigrette MAIN COURSE Lapin aux Cocos Blancs et Chorizo rabbit with white beans & chorizo or Flétan Rôti avec sa Salade de Fenouil et Tomates Cerises pan roasted halibut cheeks, fennel & cherry tomato salad DESSERT Gâteau Basque aux Cerises et Crème Glacée Pralinée cake with almond praline ice cream & cherries PRIX FIXE TASTING MENU
- Its back for another summer! Bergerac Bistro is collaborating with the Oregon Berry Commission for a 2 part dinner series. This second dinner is centered around 4 different varieties of Oregon grown blackberries and raspberries in a four-course French dinner. Optional wine pairing and berry cocktail available to order on the night.
- NewMarché is thrilled to be collaborating with Evening Land Vineyards–their team is amazing, their site is historic and the wines they produce are show-stopping. Join us for a dinner with winemaker Ben DiCristina, a lineup of beautiful wines and a very special menu with the flavors of Oregon summer. MENU geoduck crudo, uni, cucumber, ogo seaweed, lemon & olive oil Evening Land Chardonnay Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2016 fritto misto, squash blossom, squash, pacific anchovy & aïoli Evening Land Rosé of Pinot Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2018 duck liver mousse & summer chanterelle tartine Evening Land Gamay Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2017 veal cutlet, albacore tartare & roasted corn purée Evening Land Pinot Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2016 yogurt semifreddo, watermelon granita, compressed melon & honey crunch
- NewCategory: Drink8/2/2019, 6:00 pm-9:00 pmVenue: 45 E 8th Ave
Eugene, Oregon 97401Taste a collection of historical Tiki drinks! Plus, learn while you try them: what’s the real origin of these drinks? How did they come about? Includes the Zombie, Scorpion, Queen’s Park Fix, the Mai Tai, and a more recent addition: the Wiki Wacker. The cost includes a full size version of your favorite drink. Come early or stay late for an amazing dinner! Don’t drink? You can join us, too… We save a couple spaces each Tasting Night for guests who are non-drinkers. They receive snacks to nibble on and a non-alcoholic drink of their choice. Cost is $15 (does not include dinner).
- Category: Dining Event8/3/2019, 2:00 pm-5:00 pmVenue: 2225 E Burnside St
Portland, Oregon 97214Each Saturday and Sunday Pix Patisserie offers a formal (but fun!) tea service with seatings at 2PM and 3PM. The $38 menu includes a pot of tea from Townshend’s Tea House and a selection of 14 sweet and savory bite sized treats – think French macarons and mini éclairs, quail eggs in prosciutto and salmon tea sandwiches, and thick, indulgent chocolat chaud! A vegetarian menu is available. Reservations are required and taken through Friday 4PM each week. Call 971-271-7166
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.