- Category: Culinary Classes4/17/2019, 10:00 am-12/18/2019, 3:00 pmVenue: 13228 NE Eugene St
Portland, Oregon 97230Spend a year with Lost Arts Kitchen gardening in the Pacific Northwest! Learn how to cook and preserve local and seasonal ingredients all year long. Get real hands-on experiences about gardening and local cooking taught by Chef Chris Musser. Class is held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Get to gardening!
- Rogue Nation Night happens at Rogue Public Houses on the third Wednesday of every month. Come to have a pint with us and stay for: – Complimentary samples of the Official Beer of the Rogue Nation: Outta Line IPA – Games & competitions – Prizes and surprises. Bring your Rogue Nation ID or sign up with us when you come in for additional specials. Follow our Facebook event page for updates and more information about each Rogue Nation Night as they come up.
- Every week the Botanist Bar team craft a handful of experimental cocktails and then puts them on a menu for consumption every Tuesday night. The event is open to all with no reservations required. Please join us in the tasting of these drinks.
- Bar Vivant and Pix Patisserie will host tapas Happy Hour ALL NIGHT! Enjoy FREE TAPAS – One tapa up to $4 per each adult beverage purchase while supplies last. $5 Tinto & Txakoli 10% off all Wine Bottles Not Thursday? Happy Hour 4PM – 6PM Every Day!
- Choose 4 of our brunch inspired cocktails to build your own flight! Flights will include a pastry of your choice from Heim Bakery. This special is only offered on Sundays and Mondays. Cheers!
- Immerse yourself in a unique culinary experience at a Classic Wines Auction Winemaker Dinner. You’re not just getting a great meal, you’re also giving back to the community, with proceeds benefiting children and families served by five nonprofit organizations. At this dinner, Apolloni Vineyards and Normandie are partnered together for a beautiful evening presented by Classic Wines Auction. One of last year’s most anticipated restaurant openings, Normandie has settled in to its SE location, offering diners a coastal-inspired menu with flair. Sit back and enjoy some of the best in Oregon food and wine at this intimate dinner. Seating – Semi-private room for 10 guests.
- In the past, we’ve hosted Classic Wines Auction Winemaker Brunches at The Nightwood and we are excited to now offer a fun and unique dinner featuring the lovely wines and ciders of Anne Hubatch, Helioterra Wines and Alter Ego Cider. This evening brings together some of Portland’s top female talent of wine and cuisine. Proceeds benefit Classic Wines Auction’s 5 non-profit partners, supporting families and children in our community.