- 11/15/2019, 6:30 pm-9:00 pmVenue: 200 N Riverside Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501You’re invited to a Harry & David Hosted Dinner event at LARKS Kitchen & Cocktails. We are offering a unique dining experience featuring seasonal, local ingredients and gourmet food from Harry & David. You will enjoy a four-course meal designed exclusively for this dinner by Chef Billy Buscher. Savor recipes featuring seasonal produce, Harry & David pantry items, plus other local favorites. Three complimentary wine pairings are included with the meal, and additional wine and/or cocktails will be available for purchase. Come share your love for great food and great company! #HostedDinners
- Greetings to our Grizzly Peak Winery club members ~Take a field trip with us to Pallet Wine Company for our Fall release. Learn more about this year’s harvest, enjoy food pairings and barrel tasting. Not a member yet? Sign up at https://grizzlypeakwinery.com/wine-club/
- NewCategory: Wine Tasting11/19/2019, 6:00 pm-7:30 pmVenue: 36 S Central Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501A 3 part education series given by Certified Sommelier Nate Winters with Troon Vineyard to provide a basic understanding of the world of wine. Local guest speakers will be involved to expand further on certain subjects to display the difference between Oregon wines and the rest of the world. -Includes small bites and wine during each session. Part 1: Wine 101 Fundamentals October 22nd, 6pm – 7:30pm Brief history of wine, assessing wine/talking about wine, handling/storing wine. Guest Speaker: Larry Brewster Part 2: Wine 102 Styles and Regions November 5th, 6pm – 7:30pm Comparing Old World winemaking/terroir to the New World. Guest Speaker: Mark Enlow from Parkhurst Wine Cellar Part 3: Wine 103 Viticulture and Enology November 19th, 6pm – 7:30pm Learn how grapes are grown in different regions/climates, and how winemaking varies from vineyard to vineyard. Guest Speaker: Sean Hopkins from Awen Winecraft
- New11/28/2019, 11:00 am-8:00 pmVenue: 315 E 5th St
Medford, Oregon 97501Celebrate Thanksgiving Day at Common Block Brewing! We’ll be serving a special menu alongside a four-course traditional Thanksgiving meal (in case you have a hankering for turkey, mashers, cranberry sauce, stuffing dessert…you know, the good stuff). Whether you’re looking for a beer break with friends, a pre-dinner snack, post-dinner dessert or the full Thanksgiving shebang, we’re here for you! We’re taking reservations for parties of any size on Thanksgiving Day. Call us at (541) 326-2277, and we’ll set aside a table with your name on it!
- 11/28/2019, 12:00 pm-8:00 pmVenue: 200 N Riverside Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501Join us for our annual Thanksgiving Buffet Celebration! Explore menu below and make your reservations. **MENU** – Starters – Rosemary Ciabatta Bread, House Made Sweet Rolls Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup Caesar Salad, Fried Capers, Rosemary Croutons Spinach Salad, Spiced Pecans, Blue Cheese, Pear Vinaigrette Golden Beet Salad, Arugula, Goat Cheese, Honey – Tarragon Vinaigrette Seafood Display Shrimp Cocktail, Oysters on the Half Shell, Smoked Salmon Puffs – Side Dishes – Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes Bacon-Sage Sourdough Stuffing Three Cheese Cauliflower Gratin Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Bacon & Maple Mustard Glaze, Pecans Candied Yams, Pecan Streusel Green Beans, Wild Mushrooms, Sherry, Mornay Sauce, Crispy Onion Rings – Entrees – Cider Brined Roast Turkey, Pan Gravy Garlic Roasted Beef Tri-Tip, Creamed Horseradish, Au Jus Carved Smoked Honey Cardamom Glazed Ham, Cranberry Orange Mostarda -Dessert Buffet- Slab Pies with Chantilly Cream: Apple, Pumpkin, Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Butternut Squash Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Persimmon & White Chocolate Brioche Bread Pudding
- NewJoin us at Margo’s Wine Shop for a fun night of great local wine and handcrafted cheese plates! We’re teaming up with Cuckoo’s Nest, Del Rio and the Oregon Cheese Cave to bring you this exciting holiday event. We hope to see you there!
- It’s a KEG PARTY! kickoff event for Brine, Brew & Barrel Fermentation Festival. Party begins with various keg stations and culinary pairings. When is the last time you went to a Keg Party? Brine, Brew & Barrel is pulling out all the stops for this kickoff event! Come for beer, cider and kombucha from the best loved and most innovative beverage fermenters in the region. Stay for the DJ spinning throwback tunes from your younger years! A smorgasbord of culinary pairings by LARKS Kitchen & Cocktails will keep the funky party poppin’ through the night! Check out the other special events during the festival: Brine, Brew and Barrel Fermentation Festival Hot Sauce & Bloody Mary Bar Brunch
- Get ready for the Fermentation Celebration weekend! Brine, Brew & Barrel Fermentation Festival celebrates the multi-cultural culinary tradition of fermented products including pickles, krauts, kombucha, beer, wine, cider, mead, chocolate, cheese, coffee, sourdough, and everything in between. The Festival will be hosted at Inn at the Commons, during the weekend of January 24 to 26, 2020. ****Saturday, January 25th, 2020 is the main EXPO DAY! Join us on an epic culinary journey of discovery of new and familiar flavors hosted by Larks Kitchen & Cocktails! Festival will include stand alone events such as the “Keg Party” Beer, Cider and Kombucha dinner on Friday night, as well as Hot Sauce Sunday Brunch with Bloody Mary Bar. Saturday Fermentation Celebration! includes an all-day vendors exposition, workshops and demonstrations. See other special events during the festival: January 24th, Keg Party Kickoff January 26th, Hot Sauce & Bloody Mary Bar Brunch