McMinnville, Oregon 97128 United States
Contact the business for changes in hours and service.
For the first time ever, the culinary team of Field and Vine Events is taking a trip to the beautiful wine country of McMinnville to Maysara Winery! The Momtazi family purchased 496 (of the now 532) acres of abandoned wheat farm in April of 1997. They believe that 90% of winemaking takes place in the vineyard. Because of this, they have held themselves to a strict form of land use acting as stewards of the land in order to nurture and reap the rewards naturally.
We are excited to finish our season in their beautiful wine cellar which has held endless barrels of amazing wines and home some of the most picturesque weddings.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
3. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
4. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
5. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.
New food and drink places coming soon!
In the meantime, select a another city to explore.
Do you own a craft food and drink business? Add a listing to reach your ideal customers.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.