Join us for this incredible wine country dinner with our friends from Lange Estate for a 6-7 course family-style meal among friends, family and neighbors.
We are so excited to return to Lange Estate Winery! This incredible location sits atop the Dundee Hills and offers an upfront view of Mt. Hood and the Willamette Valley.
Lange Estate, founded in 1987, is considered one of the pioneers of Oregon wine. With a clear vision for new world production, Lange has become a benchmark of Willamette Valley wine and remains family-owned and managed by Don, Wendy and second-generation Jesse Lange. Their handcrafted wines feature fruit from the Lange’s own LIVE Certified and Salmon Safe estate properties, as well as longtime blue-ribbon vineyard partners.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!