For the first time ever, we are launching a winter series for our famous Dinners in the Field! We are excited to kick-off the series at one of our favorite vineyards- Anne Amie. We will be cozied up in their beautiful tasting room for an unforgettable night!
About Anne Amie:
Their vineyards are located in the rolling hills of the Yamhill-Carlton District and on the steep hillsides of the Chehalem Mountains, both nestled in Oregon’s verdant Willamette Valley. They are a LIVE certified winery located on their Yamhill-Carlton property, a few miles from both Lafayette and Carlton, Oregon. They have been perfecting their Pinot grapes since opening in 1999, with Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc forming the heart of their production.
Guests will enjoy a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location with endless views of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.