- NewJoin us for a weekend of wine, music, and food to celebrate the release of our newest wine, 2019 Pinot Noir Nouveau. There is something happening for everyone! Thursday, 11/21: 4pm-7pm $25/person; event will take place on Lithia Way between 1st and Pioneer as part of Ashland Nouveau Celebration with Irvine & Roberts Vineyards and Weisinger Winery. Friday – Sunday, 11/22 – 11/24 at Belle Fiore Winery; vertical flight $10 and food pairings available for purchase.
- Category: Dining Event11/28/2019, 1:00 pm-6:30 pmVenue: 212 E Main St
Ashland, Oregon 97520Join us for our annual Thanksgiving Dinner at LARKS or in the beautifully lit Crystal Room at the historic Ashland Springs Hotel. ** MENU ** Rosemary Bread & Butter – Choice of First Course – Creamy Truffle Potato Soup Organic Field Greens Salad Roasted Braeburn Apples, Candied Hazelnuts, Lemon Chevre, White Balsamic & Medjool Date Vinaigrette Delicata Squash & House Pancetta Risotto Fritters Kale Pistou, Pecorino Aioli – Choice of Entree- Pan Seared Arctic Char Sage Brown Butter, Celeriac Apple Puree, Potato Fennel Bacon Hash, Pea Tendrils Oven Roasted Turkey, White & Dark Meat Pan Gravy, Buttermilk Whipped Potatoes, Country Sausage Baguette Stuffing, Cranberry Relish Cider Brined & Grilled Carlton Farms Pork Porterhouse Balsamic Apricot Glaze, Smashed & Fried New Potatoes, Pernod Creamed Kale Cannellini Bean & Butternut Squash Stew Foraged Mushrooms, Roasted Garlic, Grilled Broccolini, Spinach, Preserved Lemon Marinated Feta, Chili Flakes – Choice of Dessert – Classic Pumpkin Pie Pepita Streusel, Chantilly Cream Pecan Tart Brandied Hard Sauce
- NewJoin us for a 4 course traditional Spanish Holiday Feast at “Eleven on the Creek” in Ashland featuring Upper Five Wines! Check Facebook discussion post for menu!
- Category: Culinary Classes12/20/2019, 6:30 pm-8:30 pmVenue: 237 N 1st St
Ashland, Oregon 97520Great appetizers can elevate any party – let Katie take the stress out of your holiday party plans! The Co-op’s Katie Merlo will demonstrate a few simple starters with seasonal flavors: cranberry brie pastry bites, walnut and blue cheese stuffed mushrooms, pomegranate goat cheese tarts, and candied spiced pecans.
- Category: Culinary Event12/31/2019, 8:00 pm-1:00 amVenue: 212 E Main St
Ashland, Oregon 97520Ring in the New Year at the iconic Ashland Springs Hotel as we celebrate our 95th Anniversary with a 1920s inspired New Year’s Eve Bash. Purchase your event tickets below, or book as an overnight package and save! A New Year’s Eve Party you don’t want to miss in the heart of downtown Ashland! NEW YEAR’S EVE BASH TICKETS INCLUDE: • Dance the night away to live music by Danielle Kelly Soul Project • Dinner Buffet by Executive Chef Franco Console of LARKS Home Kitchen Cuisine • Complimentary glass of wine • Complimentary champagne toast at midnight Full bar available all night for purchase of craft cocktails, local beer and wine. GET TICKETS: www.ashlandspringshotel.com/bash/ **Overnight New Year’s Eve Package available. Package rates start at $249: www.ashlandspringshotel.com/bash/
- Category: Dining Event1/1/2020, 10:00 am-2:00 pmVenue: 212 E Main St
Ashland, Oregon 97520Don’t miss out on the perfect first meal of 2020! Enjoy a delicious brunch selection of savory and sweet from Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine. Complimentary Bloody Mary’s for two with booking of both the New Year’s Eve Bash Overnight Package & New Year’s Day Brunch. Details in link below.
- Category: Causes1/25/2020, 6:00 pm-9:00 pmVenue: 2525 Ashland St
Ashland, Oregon 97520Held at Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites, this event is unique, interactive, and extraordinary! Get eye to eye with Defiance the bald eagle or give Argo the wolf ambassador a scratch as you learn his species’ story of survival. More than a dozen animal ambassadors will be on site for this wildlife experience. This remarkable experience will create memories that will last a lifetime! Plus, the evening directly supports the animals who live at Wildlife Images and come into our clinic for care. A DELICIOUSLY GOOD CAUSE… Sip delicious fine wines and beers from local wineries and breweries while enjoying an abundance of unique savories & sweets prepared by Ashland Hill’s Executive Chef. As each pairing in revealed enjoy an up-close encounter with an Animal Ambassador. INTERACTIVE & EDUCATIONAL… Make friends with North American wildlife in up-close and personal encounters. You’ll hear the individual stories of bald eagles, golden eagles, wolves, owls, badgers, skunks, and others as they became resident Animal Ambassadors at Wildlife Images, told by Executive Director Dave Siddon and the Ambassadors’ handlers. EXCITING & ENTERTAINING… Enjoy an evening of live background music and dancing after the signature cocktail is served! Bring your sweetheart and take her on the dance floor under the tinkling lights. This is a 21+ event. We respectfully ask that guests under 21 take advantage of the other events offered year round at Wildlife Images. Where: Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites 2525 Ashland St, Ashland, OR 97520 All-Inclusive Ticket Price: (No live auction or paddle raise. Your ticket directly supports the animals who call Wildlife Images home and who come into our clinic.) EARLY BIRD PRICING! Save $25 per ticket until October 8th! $100 – Non-Members $90-Members After October 8th: $125 – Non-Members (Get your membership now to save on this event and many more!) $115 – Members (Check your email for the Member-Only Discount Code to this event or call 541-476-0222.) Sponsorships are available for this event. Support wildlife, connect with the community and get lots of added benefits! Please contact our Development Department at 541-476-0222 to support Wildlife Images at the premiere event in Jackson County. Want to join us as a winery, brewery, or distillery partner? Contact Erin Maxson at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is one event that is fun for you too! You and your staff will be featured next to our Animal Ambassadors all night! Thank you for our Premiere Partners – Kriselle Cellars, Paschal Winery and Vineyard, Slagle Creek Winery, Valley View Winery, RAM Restaurant & Brewery – Medford, Crescendo Spirits, Cliff Creek Cellars at the Vineyard
- Our first wine dinner of 2020 features Awen Winecraft. 1st Course Pickled Seafood and Crab salad with scallops, calamari, mixed greens, white beans, fried capers, potato, olives, preserved lemon and white balsamic vinaigrette 2018 Albarino 2nd Course Grilled sea bass with Provencal style vegetables, basil oil 2018 Vermentino 3rd Course Grilled Quail, confited and smoked tomato and carrot salad, mustard greens, cherry gastrique, pickled mustard seeds 2017 Sangiovese 4rd Course Braised lamb necks, squash gnocchi, wild mushrooms, poached cherries, hazelnut gremolata 2016 Malbec 5th Course Curated cheese plate from Oregon Cheese Cave accompanied by chef’s choice bites 2017 Inspirational Blend