- Liquid Assets is beyond excited to be working with Melodie Picard, owner of Oregon Cheese Cave, to present an amazing tasting for the Ashland Community. Melodie will be curating cheese flights to pair with Denise’s alcohol choices. 5-cheese & friends flight, grazing platters, and education for the mind and tastebuds. July 22nd: Be French with Melodie Aug 19th: Summer Favorites Sept 23rd: On a Budget Oct 21st: The Weird and Unusual Nov 18th: Foodies’Choice Dec 16th: Wow Your Guests 21+ only. Cheese Cheers!
- Category: Wine Tasting7/24/2019, 5:00 pm-7:00 pmVenue: 36 S Central Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501Mark your calendars! Goldback Wines will be pouring complementary tastings of 3 of their delicious wines with glass & bottle purchase options available for each. Enjoy promotional pricing on featured wines. More details coming soon.
- SweetWaters on the River along with Lavelle Vineyards will host a summer social event called Swirl, Sniff, Sip, and Bites. Meet the wine maker and enjoy samples prepared by the chef. Wine Tasting 5 – 8 pm. Bites Tasting 6 – 7 pm.
- NewJoin us at Marché as we explore the celebrated cuisine of Basque country, the delicious southern area which straddles the border between France & Spain. Wines available by the glass, bottle or flight. FIRST COURSE Pintxos wood roasted squid in ink, house-cured anchovy with roasted peppers & goat cheese croquette SECOND COURSE Haricots Verts, Figues et Noix au Vinaigrette de Jerez green beans, figs, walnuts & sherry vinaigrette MAIN COURSE Lapin aux Cocos Blancs et Chorizo rabbit with white beans & chorizo or Flétan Rôti avec sa Salade de Fenouil et Tomates Cerises pan roasted halibut cheeks, fennel & cherry tomato salad DESSERT Gâteau Basque aux Cerises et Crème Glacée Pralinée cake with almond praline ice cream & cherries PRIX FIXE TASTING MENU
- NewMarché is thrilled to be collaborating with Evening Land Vineyards–their team is amazing, their site is historic and the wines they produce are show-stopping. Join us for a dinner with winemaker Ben DiCristina, a lineup of beautiful wines and a very special menu with the flavors of Oregon summer. MENU geoduck crudo, uni, cucumber, ogo seaweed, lemon & olive oil Evening Land Chardonnay Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2016 fritto misto, squash blossom, squash, pacific anchovy & aïoli Evening Land Rosé of Pinot Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2018 duck liver mousse & summer chanterelle tartine Evening Land Gamay Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2017 veal cutlet, albacore tartare & roasted corn purée Evening Land Pinot Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2016 yogurt semifreddo, watermelon granita, compressed melon & honey crunch
- Help us kick off Summer with our first Sangria Party of the Season. Each month we’ll be featuring 3 of our Portland-Made Wines + 3 Elevated Sangrias. Admission includes a tasting of each of the wines and live music with Gabe Hess 4pm – 7pm. Admission/Tasting Fee $12 Wine available by the glass and bottle with Sangria available by the glass and Growler. Plus small plates available for purchase.
- NewMélodie Picard, owner of The Oregon Cheese Cave, will be at The Rogue Grape plating, serving and educating through 5 pairings of local wines made with Italian varietals and Italian cheeses. Featured Wineries: Bayer Family Estate Cliff Creek Cellars at the Vineyard DANCIN Vineyards Troon Vineyard
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.