- Bar Vivant and Pix Patisserie will host tapas Happy Hour ALL NIGHT! Enjoy FREE TAPAS – One tapa up to $4 per each adult beverage purchase while supplies last. $5 Tinto & Txakoli 10% off all Wine Bottles Not Thursday? Happy Hour 4PM – 6PM Every Day!
- Savor summer in the food forest with a delicious dinner prepared by farmer and chef Jessica Dean. Truly from seed to supper, we hope you will be able to taste the dedication and intention that has gone into each bite. All ingredients are sourced from the food forest and from featured local farmer friends. Dinner is paired with wine from Oregon wineries. The evening begins with appetizers and a garden cocktail followed by a stroll through the food forest. Dinner will be served at 7:00 and consists of multiple courses and dessert. Menu to be published one week prior for registered diners.
- Category: Food Tasting7/28/2019, 11:00 am-4:00 pmVenue: 602 SE Salmon St
Portland, Oregon 97214Portland Flea is a monthly marketplace of Portland’s best vintage curators, makers, and locally sourced goods, hosted by Rejuvenation in SE Portland. Amazing local food and beverage purveyors brought to you by Renata + Figlia Americana, including a bar with seasonal cocktails, the *BEST* porchetta in PDX, and more. Admission is FREE and open to all ages. Open the last Sunday of the month. > WHEN: LAST SUNDAYS, 11am – 4pm > WHERE: Rejuvenation + Jacobsen Salt Co. on SE 6th & Salmon > WHAT YOU’LL FIND: 60+ vendors popping up monthly selling vintage furniture, decor, clothing, locally made goods, functional art, plants, and more. > PETS: Dogs welcome! > KIDS: YES, this market is fun for all ages. More info + full vendor list | www.pdxflea.com Follow along on Instagram | @PortlandFlea We look forward to spending the last Sunday of the month with you at FLEA. 2019 PRESENTING PARTNERS | Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East Figlia Americana Jacobsen Salt Co.
- NewJoin us at Marché as we explore the celebrated cuisine of Basque country, the delicious southern area which straddles the border between France & Spain. Wines available by the glass, bottle or flight. FIRST COURSE Pintxos wood roasted squid in ink, house-cured anchovy with roasted peppers & goat cheese croquette SECOND COURSE Haricots Verts, Figues et Noix au Vinaigrette de Jerez green beans, figs, walnuts & sherry vinaigrette MAIN COURSE Lapin aux Cocos Blancs et Chorizo rabbit with white beans & chorizo or Flétan Rôti avec sa Salade de Fenouil et Tomates Cerises pan roasted halibut cheeks, fennel & cherry tomato salad DESSERT Gâteau Basque aux Cerises et Crème Glacée Pralinée cake with almond praline ice cream & cherries PRIX FIXE TASTING MENU
- NewMarché is thrilled to be collaborating with Evening Land Vineyards–their team is amazing, their site is historic and the wines they produce are show-stopping. Join us for a dinner with winemaker Ben DiCristina, a lineup of beautiful wines and a very special menu with the flavors of Oregon summer. MENU geoduck crudo, uni, cucumber, ogo seaweed, lemon & olive oil Evening Land Chardonnay Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2016 fritto misto, squash blossom, squash, pacific anchovy & aïoli Evening Land Rosé of Pinot Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2018 duck liver mousse & summer chanterelle tartine Evening Land Gamay Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2017 veal cutlet, albacore tartare & roasted corn purée Evening Land Pinot Noir Seven Springs Vineyard Eola-Amity Hills 2016 yogurt semifreddo, watermelon granita, compressed melon & honey crunch
- NewMélodie Picard, owner of The Oregon Cheese Cave, will be at The Rogue Grape plating, serving and educating through 5 pairings of local wines made with Italian varietals and Italian cheeses. Featured Wineries: Bayer Family Estate Cliff Creek Cellars at the Vineyard DANCIN Vineyards Troon Vineyard
- NewCategory: Food Tasting8/8/2019, 5:30 pm-7:30 pmVenue: 296 E 5th Ave
Eugene, Oregon 97401There are so many creative people in the Marché kitchens–next up, Mike Snyder & Stevie Provencio are bringing an evening of traditional BBQ to the Blackboard demo kitchen in Provisions Market Hall. They’ve designed a menu of classics: beef brisket, pork ribs, bbq chicken green chile mac, potato salad, corn on the cob, baked beans watermelon salad, wedge salad grilled peaches & cream Get into the swing of summer and join us for this one-night only restaurant.
- VegOut! Events is proud to announce year 2 of VegOut! Portland – back at Holladay Park with even more than last year! We are again partnering with NW Veg, a local vegan non-profit, as our charity partner (a portion of proceeds benefit this local 501c3). Hold your beer (lot’s more this time), because we are going to show you how an outdoor Vegan Festival can be done better! VegOut! Events returns for the 2nd Annual VegOut! Portland Vegan Beer & Food Festival, a two-day event on August 10 & 11, 2019! Fresh off a 3 city tour in 2018, we will celebrate the summer in 2019 VegOut! style, with LOTS of improvements (we took your feedback), in our biggest and best festival yet! Set in the relaxing and peaceful Holladay Park during some of the best weather of the year, VegOut! Portland is a celebration of vegan food & drink (lots of it), live entertainment, educational speakers, chef demonstrations, fitness classes, and a ton of fun for all! More than 100 expected vendors will be exhibiting, with a full line up of vegan programming for 2 full days of action! Tickets ON SALE NOW! Take advantage of advance pricing – save money off the door! MORE INFORMATION – CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: https://www.vegoutevents.com/
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.