- Join us at Cathedral Ridge Winery every second Saturday of the month for an exclusive Wine Club Pick-up Party! Each month we lovingly pair delicious treats with our Wine Club selections and feature custom recipes for your wines. Experience fabulous wines, good food and great times with your fellow wine club members! September 14th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM October 12th, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM November 9th, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM December 14th, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- We love our locals and want to celebrate them with some killer deals! Starting up at 3pm every Tuesday, stop on by for $4 beers at Bevel Craft Brewing and specials from the four amazing food carts lining the patio! Come see what NOSH Street Food – The Grill 1646 – Taqueria El Nava – Southern Accent Bend are cooking up at the 9th Street Village!
- Choose 4 of our brunch inspired cocktails to build your own flight! Flights will include a pastry of your choice from Heim Bakery. This special is only offered on Sundays and Mondays. Cheers!
- Join legendary chef Keith Ellis (former co-owner of Eugene’s retail establishment Cooks Pots & Tabletops), as he takes you on an epicurean journey with a step by step 4 course demo (he cooks, while you watch, learn and eat!) Repeat dates: October 10th November 20th December 12th Each course served with wine tastings provided by Capitello. September Demo Class Menu: 1st course: Mozzarella di Buffala “Caprese” Soup 2nd course: Oregon Tuna Kebobs w Blackberry Balsamic Drizzle 3rd course: “BLT” Pasta Dessert: Caprial’s Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Join us in celebrating 25 years of harvest in Willamette Valley Wine Country with our harvest dinners Meal includes a glass of Oregon Pinot Noir or Pinot Gris OR a pint of Golden Valley House Beer Choice of Soup or Salad Choice of entrée; Wild NW Salmon or Carlton Farms Pork Loin House Dessert Sunday – Thursday evenings from 5-9PM No substitutions please. Not available Friday and Saturday nights
- Come join us at The Eastburn for our November Cocktail Dinner. We’ll be partnering with the famous Diageo Brand as our mixed cocktail ambassador for a five-course tasting dinner. Our talented chefs will create an inspired menu, each course paired and balanced with a different cocktail from Vodka to Whiskey and everything in between. Two spirit representatives of Diageo will share their expertise by offering tasting descriptions and answering your questions about each drink and each spirits throughout the dinner. The Eastburn has been serving Portland and hosting themed beer, wine, cocktail and whiskey dinners for over eleven years. Relax and enjoy our unique outdoor covered patio featuring fire tables and swing chairs. We shall see you soon. Our non-profit beneficiary for this event will be the Oregon Council of Trout Unlimited. Price includes a 5 course tasting dinner and accompanying 5 crafted cocktails. Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients. Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets: Refunds are not available. This price does not include tip for staff. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific and cannot be transferred to another dinner. If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names. We offer a vegetarian & GF option for the main course only. (please check option box at checkout). A percentage of these events proceeds will be donated to charity [Northwest Family Services] This is a 21+event.
- Category: Food and Drink Tasting11/16/2019, 11:00 am-12:30 pmVenue: 532 Olive St
Eugene, Oregon 97401Our guest Angela of Eugene-based Oregon Tea Traders will be returning to talk all about…TEA! This fun and informative talk includes delicious tea tastings! The presentation will be held on our south porch. **Space and seating limited to a first come basis.
- Join us for Beaujolais Nouveau, a celebratory street festival of excellent wine and food! All proceeds go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Featured restaurants include: OK Omens Gado Gado Coopers Hall XLB, Beetroot Oui @ SE Wine Collective Nostrana/Enoteca Pip’s Original Doughnuts St. Jack Winemakers: Loop de Loop Division Winemaking Co. Holden Wine Co. St. Reginald Paris Terroirs Originels Hooray For You Wine Co. Sadness & Gamay Dupeuble Beaujolais Nouveau Love & Squalor Day Wines Coopers Hall Beverages by Aria Gin Rosenstadt Brewery Bull Run Distillery St. Germain