- Category: Food and Drink Tasting6/20/2019, 3:00 pm-9/12/2019, 7:00 pmVenue: 3384 SE Division St
Portland, Oregon 97202Join us every Thursday from 3pm-7pm on our expanded patio to eat, drink, shop, and support our local community. We have invited some of our favorite small businesses to come and set up a booth to sell their wares on our outdoor patio in a small European inspired pop up market. Shop delicious baked good from Grano Bakery, some of the best cheese’s in Portland from Cowbell Cheese, American and European specialty products from Real Good Foods, delicious fruit from Baird Family Farms, beautiful flower bouquets, and more! We’ll be regularly featuring a local guest wine maker to pour samples of their wine, grilling sausages outside, and sipping delicious Rosenstadt beer. Check back for dates when we’ll also have live music, to see the list of guest wine makers, and for additional special details! This is the perfect Thursday shopping destination for your weekend needs!
- Liquid Assets is beyond excited to be working with Melodie Picard, owner of Oregon Cheese Cave, to present an amazing tasting for the Ashland Community. Melodie will be curating cheese flights to pair with Denise’s alcohol choices. 5-cheese & friends flight, grazing platters, and education for the mind and tastebuds. July 22nd: Be French with Melodie Aug 19th: Summer Favorites Sept 23rd: On a Budget Oct 21st: The Weird and Unusual Nov 18th: Foodies’Choice Dec 16th: Wow Your Guests 21+ only. Cheese Cheers!
- Come out to Whites Country Farm for an evening to celebrate Craft Beer month with Southern Oregon Homebrewers! There will be a home brew competition with the brewers serving tastes of 3 to 5 different brews along with educating about how to brew your own beer! Live Music with The Brothers Reed, beer garden by Walkabout Brewing Company, cocktails with Wheela Tequila, food by Wok Star Food Truck , “adult” snow cones by Mahalo Shaved Ice and more! Kids Activity area.
- Join Apple Outlaw at our monthly #PACIFICAPARTY for an afternoon of fun enjoying cider, friends, local food and live music! FOOD TRUCK | CRAFTS TABLE | KID-FRIENDLY | CIDER | GROWLER FILLS | LIVE MUSIC | GAMES | NO COVER JULY LINEUP: FOOD: Heart and Bowl MUSIC: TBA (3-5PM) DRAFT CIDERS: TBA 10% of our proceeds be donated to support Pacifica: A Garden in the Siskiyous. Learn more about the property and all their amenities here: http://pacificagarden.org/
- Its back for another summer! Bergerac Bistro is collaborating with the Oregon Berry Commission for a 2 part dinner series. This second dinner is centered around 4 different varieties of Oregon grown blackberries and raspberries in a four-course French dinner. Optional wine pairing and berry cocktail available to order on the night.
- NewCategory: Food and Drink Tasting8/3/2019, 4:30 pm-7:00 pmVenue: 18 W Stewart Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501Please join us for a great tasting with Oran Mor Artisan Mead! This will be a fun and unique tasting. They will be pouring the entire lineup of mead for the event. Mead Selection (Order Subject to Change): Dryad’s Dance Peach Mead Pooka’s Ride Rainier Cherry Mead Persephone’s Kiss Pomegranate Honey Wine Aphrodite’s Obsession Hibiscus, Elderberry, and Lime Honey Mead Odin’s Eye Reserve Spiced Mesquite Blossom Honey Mead Sol Orange Blossom Honey Mead Áine Orange Blossom Honey Mead w/ Rose Petal & Lemon Balm The kitchen will be open serving Pinnacle Pies all day while supplies last. Hope to see you here! -Your friends at Old 99 Wine Shop & Specialty Foods
- 5+ Venues! Discounted Drinks at all venues! Entry to the after party! Free take-home swag! Limited up to the first 100 people. Time: 2p-8p Registration Time: 2p-4p Registration Venue: TBA THIS EVENT IS 100% RAIN OR SHINE About us: Bar Crawl Unlimited is a small business that has one goal… Create memories that will last a lifetime! Our events are immensely popular, but for this theme we will keep the numbers lower to enhance the experience of the ticket holders. This means that this event WILL SELL OUT WAY IN ADVANCE. You must have a ticket be a part of the crawl and enjoy the benefits. Wristbands will be checked at all venues. You must attend the event to collect your take home swag, it will not be shipped to you It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to collect their take home swag on the day if you are in the first 100 or so in line. 21+ event, photo ID required all day All tickets are non refundable, but are transferable: simply forward your barcoded ticket to somebody if you can no longer attend! The promoter reserves the right to change the venues and order of venues at any given time. Refunds are not accepted but we are flexible if you cannot make this event after getting tickets email us and we can give you a credit to another crawl!
- Grab your friends and your camera as you join this unique bar crawl experience. Booze. Food. and Street Art. What better way to spend your Saturday exploring local artsy neighborhoods. Cultural Crawl tickets include:A complimentary souvenir cup Exclusive drink/food specials at partnering bars & restaurants An online & printed map to explore murals Good vibes, music & more!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.