- Bar Vivant and Pix Patisserie will host tapas Happy Hour ALL NIGHT! Enjoy FREE TAPAS – One tapa up to $4 per each adult beverage purchase while supplies last. $5 Tinto & Txakoli 10% off all Wine Bottles Not Thursday? Happy Hour 4PM – 6PM Every Day!
- Local’s favorite event of the week! Weekly $10 dinner prepared by our favorite chef’s: Arbor House Dancing Cats and Creative Celebrations ! Each week different menu and each month different chef!
- Join legendary chef Keith Ellis (former co-owner of Eugene’s retail establishment Cooks Pots & Tabletops), as he takes you on an epicurean journey with a step by step 4 course demo (he cooks, while you watch, learn and eat!) Repeat dates: October 10th November 20th December 12th Each course served with wine tastings provided by Capitello. September Demo Class Menu: 1st course: Mozzarella di Buffala “Caprese” Soup 2nd course: Oregon Tuna Kebobs w Blackberry Balsamic Drizzle 3rd course: “BLT” Pasta Dessert: Caprial’s Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Join us in celebrating 25 years of harvest in Willamette Valley Wine Country with our harvest dinners Meal includes a glass of Oregon Pinot Noir or Pinot Gris OR a pint of Golden Valley House Beer Choice of Soup or Salad Choice of entrée; Wild NW Salmon or Carlton Farms Pork Loin House Dessert Sunday – Thursday evenings from 5-9PM No substitutions please. Not available Friday and Saturday nights
- Come join us at The Eastburn for our November Cocktail Dinner. We’ll be partnering with the famous Diageo Brand as our mixed cocktail ambassador for a five-course tasting dinner. Our talented chefs will create an inspired menu, each course paired and balanced with a different cocktail from Vodka to Whiskey and everything in between. Two spirit representatives of Diageo will share their expertise by offering tasting descriptions and answering your questions about each drink and each spirits throughout the dinner. The Eastburn has been serving Portland and hosting themed beer, wine, cocktail and whiskey dinners for over eleven years. Relax and enjoy our unique outdoor covered patio featuring fire tables and swing chairs. We shall see you soon. Our non-profit beneficiary for this event will be the Oregon Council of Trout Unlimited. Price includes a 5 course tasting dinner and accompanying 5 crafted cocktails. Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients. Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets: Refunds are not available. This price does not include tip for staff. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific and cannot be transferred to another dinner. If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names. We offer a vegetarian & GF option for the main course only. (please check option box at checkout). A percentage of these events proceeds will be donated to charity [Northwest Family Services] This is a 21+event.
- Celebrating its 36th year in 2020, Classic Wines Auction events have raised nearly $50 million to benefit more than one million individuals served by 11 local nonprofit partners in the Portland, Oregon and Southwest Washington region. Current nonprofit partners are: Metropolitan Family Service, New Avenues for Youth, Friends of the Children, YWCA Clark County and the Unity Center for Behavioral Health. Join us this year for the Fall Winemaker Dinners. What to expect: Dinners in the Chef’s Alley are an intimate affair where you can watch the chef work his magic in the open kitchen. Ryan and Kelly from Lev Livet Wines are excited to share their story with you and pair their family’s wines with each delectable course. Seating – intimate table in the private Chef’s Alley overlooking the kitchen for 16 guests. Swank Restaurant polishes the ruggedly natural aspects of the Pacific Northwest into precisely crafted plates. Dinners in the Chef’s Alley are an intimate affair of 16 seats. Sit back as the wine representative walks you through what’s in the glass while you watch the chefs in the open kitchen bend over the pristinely plated next course. Products from local purveyors take center stage, focusing on the freshest seasonalities to nestle into the local terroir already sweeping the palate.
- Join us at Boneyard Pub as we host our first ever Boneyard Feast designed by Boneyard Founder Tony Lawrence and Executive Pub Chef Ben Phillips. Dinner includes a welcome beer and amuse-bouche plus six paired courses. Menu and more information available soon! *Please note: This dinner is best suited for flexible, adventurous eaters. Due to the nature of this beer dinner and in order to uphold high-quality standards, we are not able to accommodate limited dietary requests.
- Category: Dining Event11/15/2019, 6:30 pm-9:00 pmVenue: 200 N Riverside Ave
Medford, Oregon 97501You’re invited to a Harry & David Hosted Dinner event at LARKS Kitchen & Cocktails. We are offering a unique dining experience featuring seasonal, local ingredients and gourmet food from Harry & David. You will enjoy a four-course meal designed exclusively for this dinner by Chef Billy Buscher. Savor recipes featuring seasonal produce, Harry & David pantry items, plus other local favorites. Three complimentary wine pairings are included with the meal, and additional wine and/or cocktails will be available for purchase. Come share your love for great food and great company! #HostedDinners